Dragonball Z: Shattered Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dragonball Z: Shattered Hope

Welcome to Dragonball Z: Shattered Hope. Brand New DBZ RPG! 9 Playable races, 40+ quests and techniques!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Temporary Transformations

Go down 
+3
Agent of Chaos
GrinitΣ
Mystic Nevek
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Mystic Nevek
Veteran
Mystic Nevek

Temporary Transformations Empty
PostSubject: Temporary Transformations   Temporary Transformations Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 3:44 am

So after a person goes into a temporary form, like SSJ, and after the 10 turns, on the 11th they are normal again, and how many turns do you have to wait till you can transform again? I have heard 3, but I cant find any information about it, on the site.
Back to top Go down
GrinitΣ
Admin
GrinitΣ

PostSubject: Re: Temporary Transformations   Temporary Transformations Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 9:04 am

Who made that shit up. When Kurama and I made the site temporary transformations had no limit. The only way you could come out of your temp trans was to power down or get knocked out or killed or what not. Thats the way it will stay, and if someone has implied the rule during my absence then too bad, whatever that rule is its stupid, no limit on turns for transformations.
Back to top Go down
https://dbzcos.rpg-board.net
Agent of Chaos
Veteran
Agent of Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Temporary Transformations   Temporary Transformations Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 8:47 pm

Well Alex and Kei said that if you transform (like into SSj) you have to wait 3 of YOUR posts before you can Trans again to a higher level, but I corrected Kei when he said that you only have 10 posts to stay in a temp transformation. Temp transformations can last an entire topic unless knocked out, or you choose to power down.
Back to top Go down
Artik
Veteran
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Temporary Transformations   Temporary Transformations Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 9:10 pm

It WAS Kurama, come to think of it. The first I heard was when he made the rules for the final battle of the Brothers Saga
Back to top Go down
Mystic Nevek
Veteran
Mystic Nevek

PostSubject: Re: Temporary Transformations   Temporary Transformations Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 2:11 am

On the rules page it says you can only stay in a temp form for 10 turns, other wise that would be OP as fuck
Back to top Go down
Artik
Veteran
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Temporary Transformations   Temporary Transformations Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 2:30 am

OP?
Back to top Go down
Mystic Nevek
Veteran
Mystic Nevek

PostSubject: Re: Temporary Transformations   Temporary Transformations Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 2:58 am

Over Powered
Back to top Go down
GrinitΣ
Admin
GrinitΣ

PostSubject: Re: Temporary Transformations   Temporary Transformations Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 11:06 am

Bullshit.

Going back to my way.
Back to top Go down
https://dbzcos.rpg-board.net
Majin Keitaro
King Of Hellfighters
Majin Keitaro

PostSubject: Re: Temporary Transformations   Temporary Transformations Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 1:16 pm

Unless staff votes against it. The site is a democracy not a dictatorship you can't make a change like that unless there is a majorty vote with you.
Back to top Go down
Mystic Nevek
Veteran
Mystic Nevek

PostSubject: Re: Temporary Transformations   Temporary Transformations Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 6:22 pm

How is it not bullshit that the saiyan s can make their power level THREE FUCKING TIMES STRONGER and not have a time limit? Thats bullshit
Back to top Go down
Mystic Preach
Mystic Preach

PostSubject: Re: Temporary Transformations   Temporary Transformations Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 7:47 pm

Nevek, just stop bitching and learn to flow with the rules. Mkay?
Back to top Go down
Jack Hoff

Jack Hoff

PostSubject: Re: Temporary Transformations   Temporary Transformations Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 10:07 pm

I'm pretty sure he has the right to make suggestions as much as the next person. If enough people agree then the main people should take that into consideration. If not, then the members need to realize that this site runs on a dicatorship like ruling and decide on whether to stay or find another place/ create another place.

Warning: If the site doesn't have members, then it can't run. You better hope that enough people agree with the orginal rules, if so, then this situation is over.
Back to top Go down
Majin Keitaro
King Of Hellfighters
Majin Keitaro

PostSubject: Re: Temporary Transformations   Temporary Transformations Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 10:37 pm

Like I said. He came back with his way of running the site now that it's active and used to me running it on a system instead of a whim. Now a good chunk of members shall get angry and leave.
Back to top Go down
Artik
Veteran
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Temporary Transformations   Temporary Transformations Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 11:12 pm

Nah, all of the old members will agree with Grinite. Frankly, this is his site, so let HIM choose if its a democracy!
Back to top Go down
Majin Keitaro
King Of Hellfighters
Majin Keitaro

PostSubject: Re: Temporary Transformations   Temporary Transformations Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 11:55 am

I don't give two fucks beyond this point. Fuck the site over see if I care.
Back to top Go down
Mystic Preach
Mystic Preach

PostSubject: Re: Temporary Transformations   Temporary Transformations Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 2:24 pm

https://dbzcos.rpg-board.net/t9-transformations why does it say for 10 turns????
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Temporary Transformations   Temporary Transformations Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Temporary Transformations
Page 1 of 1