Dragonball Z: Shattered Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dragonball Z: Shattered Hope

Welcome to Dragonball Z: Shattered Hope. Brand New DBZ RPG! 9 Playable races, 40+ quests and techniques!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Concerning the Saga

Go down 
+4
Makoto
GrinitΣ
Gothax
Mystic Preach
8 posters

Continue Saga or Not
Continue Saga for more PL
Concerning the Saga Vote_lcap50%Concerning the Saga Vote_rcap
 50% [ 4 ]
End it and we get 14k due to the arrival topic
Concerning the Saga Vote_lcap50%Concerning the Saga Vote_rcap
 50% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 8

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Mystic Preach
Mystic Preach

Concerning the Saga Empty
PostSubject: Concerning the Saga   Concerning the Saga Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 7:43 pm

Everyone's been wondering why has the saga gone. Well I don't know why. I just made a poll if you guy want it to continue. If we end it, this will be the second saga to die. If the next saga dies whats the point of having them? So Make your choices. You got 10 days
Back to top Go down
Gothax

Gothax

PostSubject: Re: Concerning the Saga   Concerning the Saga Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 2:29 am

i want the saga to continue!I crave power
Back to top Go down
GrinitΣ
Admin
GrinitΣ

PostSubject: Re: Concerning the Saga   Concerning the Saga Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 8:58 am

I deleted the saga so you will all move on. Whether it be remake this site or just outright leave I don't care to be honest. The deletion of the saga was a warning, and then the site deletion message was another. I gave you all time to move on, keep communication going because I know that this site will never ever live again, no matter what anyone does. So please, group together and get out of this pitiful depression hole and make something else.
Back to top Go down
https://dbzcos.rpg-board.net
Makoto
The Saiyan King
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Concerning the Saga   Concerning the Saga Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 9:01 am

your an idiot its not dead.
Back to top Go down
Mystic Preach
Mystic Preach

PostSubject: Re: Concerning the Saga   Concerning the Saga Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 12:34 pm

14k for everyone in the saga
Back to top Go down
Gothax

Gothax

PostSubject: Re: Concerning the Saga   Concerning the Saga Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 5:28 pm

i know but guys i know that we can make it alive again.....even know that it is alive and grinit would delete it althought please grinit i will tell my friends to join i got one joining this thursday so dont delete the !@#@!#$% SITE!
Back to top Go down
Mystic Preach
Mystic Preach

PostSubject: Re: Concerning the Saga   Concerning the Saga Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 6:14 pm

Grin, your not even making any sense. The site isn't dead! It's okay. Stop admitting it's dead, it still is active. In what ways is the site dead!!!!
Back to top Go down
Juggalowarrior
Veteran
Juggalowarrior

PostSubject: Re: Concerning the Saga   Concerning the Saga Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 3:21 am

i kn it will give again puck the assclown who wants it dead
Back to top Go down
http://vegetasdbzrpg.forumotion.net/
GrinitΣ
Admin
GrinitΣ

PostSubject: Re: Concerning the Saga   Concerning the Saga Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 4:47 am

I don't want it dead. I know its dead. Seriously, you can't rebuild this site. Make a new version of this site and all move to it by Saturday or I will be forced to delete the site to make room for other projects. I am giving you the time now because I don't want to delete it without you all setting up ways of communication because if the only way your all communicating is on here then it will be gone on Saturday my time, probably Friday American time.
Back to top Go down
Majin Keitaro
King Of Hellfighters
Majin Keitaro

PostSubject: Re: Concerning the Saga   Concerning the Saga Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 1:09 pm

Grinite your an ass bag hope you know that. This is the only site other then elemental gods I'll rp on in my free time.
Back to top Go down
Mystic Preach
Mystic Preach

PostSubject: Re: Concerning the Saga   Concerning the Saga Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 4:21 pm

Grin, ITS NOT DEAD! HOW IS IT DEAD! YOUR NOT MAKING SENSE!
Back to top Go down
Juggalowarrior
Veteran
Juggalowarrior

PostSubject: Re: Concerning the Saga   Concerning the Saga Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 6:40 pm

yes this is the best dbz site ever. yo and if somone does make a copy then make on and ip ban Grin or change the url

GRINITE EDIT: You seriously thinking that you should IP ban me? I made this site, you wouldn't be here if it wasn't for me you ungrateful shit. Your lucky I don't feel like IP Banning you ass clown. Same goes for the rest of you.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
The Saiyan King
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Concerning the Saga   Concerning the Saga Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 8:11 pm

Grin look at this. I mean seriously do you see how many people are on now? we have gotten over 1000 posts in 2 weeks. How the hell is that dead?
Back to top Go down
Artik
Veteran
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Concerning the Saga   Concerning the Saga Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 8:35 pm

Grinite, how about a deal. If we get every active member on this site to all be in a topic together within 3 days, and the site stays. If we don't, do what the fuck you want.

Also, if you really want a new site, transfer Foundership to Keitaro.
Back to top Go down
Juggalowarrior
Veteran
Juggalowarrior

PostSubject: Re: Concerning the Saga   Concerning the Saga Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 2:13 am

seems a bit hard there artik
Back to top Go down
GrinitΣ
Admin
GrinitΣ

PostSubject: Re: Concerning the Saga   Concerning the Saga Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 5:08 am

Majin Keitaro wrote:
Grinite your an ass bag hope you know that. This is the only site other then elemental gods I'll rp on in my free time.

Your really pushing me now aren't you. Seriously one more degrading comment and this site will be just a memory.
Back to top Go down
Mystic Preach
Mystic Preach

PostSubject: Re: Concerning the Saga   Concerning the Saga Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 2:23 pm

Your a fucking retard. You don't even know how to lead your own site. If anyones fault it died. It's your fucking fault. Deal with it!
Back to top Go down
Makoto
The Saiyan King
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Concerning the Saga   Concerning the Saga Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 9:40 pm

grinite i tried to defend you but you have just proven them right. I have lost all respect for you. I hope your happy now that you caused this
Back to top Go down
Jack Hoff

Jack Hoff

PostSubject: Re: Concerning the Saga   Concerning the Saga Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 1:53 am

... What site did everyone navigate to?
Back to top Go down
Mystic Preach
Mystic Preach

PostSubject: Re: Concerning the Saga   Concerning the Saga Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 10:41 pm

I dnt know. I Don't fucking know. He messed up a good site.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Concerning the Saga   Concerning the Saga Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Concerning the Saga
Page 1 of 1