Dragonball Z: Shattered Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dragonball Z: Shattered Hope

Welcome to Dragonball Z: Shattered Hope. Brand New DBZ RPG! 9 Playable races, 40+ quests and techniques!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shattered Hope (The Neo DragonVerse Age)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Artik
Veteran
Artik

Shattered Hope (The Neo DragonVerse Age) Empty
PostSubject: Shattered Hope (The Neo DragonVerse Age)   Shattered Hope (The Neo DragonVerse Age) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 4:13 pm

Set immediatley after the destruction of the original Universe, King Yemma and the Kais decide it was time to start anew, anyway. Help nurture the newly re-shaped worlds to their formor prime, seek out the evil that destroyed the old DragonVerse in the first place, destroy the infant planets, rule them with a dictatorship, or just sit back on the sidelines and train.

~ Anyone can be an admin... I'll need at least two more admins, and a few moderators to start out with...~

Admin1.) Artik
Admin2.) Makoto
Admin3.) Zilo

Mods

The fighting system will be exactly the same, as will everything else. Shattered Hope members keep stats. (My gift for sticking around)

Yeah, I understand if you don't want to join...

We'll start working on it in a day or so...

DragonVerse.forumotion.com

Last edited by Artik on Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GrinitΣ
Admin
GrinitΣ

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Hope (The Neo DragonVerse Age)   Shattered Hope (The Neo DragonVerse Age) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 8:48 pm

I'm happy if you take all the shit from here, but I am not allowing you to name it Shattered Hope. Call it something else please.
Back to top Go down
https://dbzcos.rpg-board.net
Artik
Veteran
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Hope (The Neo DragonVerse Age)   Shattered Hope (The Neo DragonVerse Age) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 8:52 pm

No. Its what it is.
Back to top Go down
GrinitΣ
Admin
GrinitΣ

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Hope (The Neo DragonVerse Age)   Shattered Hope (The Neo DragonVerse Age) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 10:15 pm

I'm telling you. Change the fucking name or I will ban you and hack your email.

Don't underestimate me you shitbag.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
The Saiyan King
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Hope (The Neo DragonVerse Age)   Shattered Hope (The Neo DragonVerse Age) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 2:29 am

Ill stay and be an admin. We can change the name too DBZ: Hope Reborn. To symbolize how we are bringing this place back
Back to top Go down
Artik
Veteran
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Hope (The Neo DragonVerse Age)   Shattered Hope (The Neo DragonVerse Age) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 11:02 am

Grinite, we would't even need a new site if you hadn't have destroyed this one, but...

Ok, I'll change it. But I'm still going to refer to it as the Third Shattered Hope.

Glad to have you on board, Makoto.
Back to top Go down
GrinitΣ
Admin
GrinitΣ

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Hope (The Neo DragonVerse Age)   Shattered Hope (The Neo DragonVerse Age) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 3:53 am

Thanks Makoto for putting some sense into the child.
Back to top Go down
Artik
Veteran
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Hope (The Neo DragonVerse Age)   Shattered Hope (The Neo DragonVerse Age) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 2:30 pm

Oh, like you're older than me... at least I didn't destroy the site just for a laugh at our expenses...

Besides, I wasn't retarded enough to use the same e-mail...
Back to top Go down
Artik
Veteran
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Hope (The Neo DragonVerse Age)   Shattered Hope (The Neo DragonVerse Age) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 8:36 pm

BUUUUUUMP!
Back to top Go down
Cybil

Cybil

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Hope (The Neo DragonVerse Age)   Shattered Hope (The Neo DragonVerse Age) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 10:16 pm

bump
Back to top Go down
Artik
Veteran
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Hope (The Neo DragonVerse Age)   Shattered Hope (The Neo DragonVerse Age) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 2:07 am

bump
Back to top Go down
Artik
Veteran
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Hope (The Neo DragonVerse Age)   Shattered Hope (The Neo DragonVerse Age) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 9:07 pm

Bumpity bump bump!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Hope (The Neo DragonVerse Age)   Shattered Hope (The Neo DragonVerse Age) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shattered Hope (The Neo DragonVerse Age)
Page 1 of 1