Dragonball Z: Shattered Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dragonball Z: Shattered Hope

Welcome to Dragonball Z: Shattered Hope. Brand New DBZ RPG! 9 Playable races, 40+ quests and techniques!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Farewell and Good luck, poor, poor forum...

Go down 
+7
)V(akoto
Artik
Mystic Preach
Mystic Nevek
Majin Keitaro
Android 107
Kinjozu
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Kinjozu

Kinjozu

Farewell and Good luck, poor, poor forum... Empty
PostSubject: Farewell and Good luck, poor, poor forum...   Farewell and Good luck, poor, poor forum... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 8:01 am

So, I've noticed alot of strange activity going on with the site lately. Nothing positive is going on here, and it's a shame that it's only gone downhill from when I started. I've tried helping out with giving ideas, requesting to help even and being denied. I'd like to give my final thoughts on specific individuals that stuck out the most to me on the site.

Let's start with Krageta. What a fun, caring, empathetic writer. Not only does she have what it takes to bring out the life in characters in so many different styles, she has what it takes to put her god given foot down before anyone telling that individual what's up. She has improved from what I remember her role playing like on our original forum we met on years ago... It was you that brought me back into role playing, sending out those links to the people deserving to join what could have been an epic site. You've introduced me to your friend, whom took on the role of Mintesa on this forum. Damn, is she a doll not only in RP character, but her own as well. You've also proven to me that you're a great role player outside of being surrounded by others that suppress the potential. Keep up the good work, lass.

The next character I'd like to talk about is Preach. He and I never really got to know each other too well, but we have had our moments on the forum of actually getting to talk to one another and even discuss specific ideas. He understood where I was coming from in most cases, despite his age difference from almost everyone else here. I believe I have a right to admit that he is much more mature than the majority of the community here, and he deserves something better. I give thanks to him for sticking through with the site, actually putting up with the nonsense that has occurred countless times since I've been a member. Your potential and imagination is phenomenal.

Now, I'd like to get on Keitaro! Twisted Evil You, good sir, are a person and a half. You have what it takes to become a great leader in this community. You have so many members backing you, telling you to step up, grow some balls and actually do something to better help their enjoying times on this forum. You have helped me and heard me out in the past, actually proving that you do listen to the members and feel for them. However, you don't always act like an admin should. I feel as if there are some personal issues that could be stressing your time as leader here, as well as the massive community you all have grown to deal with. Sure, it is stressful, but you, good man, need to actually show your power in better, more realistic ways. Creating hidden rules for characters, or even allowing members to break and bend the laws that have been created in this way isn't showing that you're a good leader, just a person that can go on a power trip...

Mintesa!<3 I'd like to finally admit that you're the first woman that I've role played with in a flirtatious manner on an RP forum. We had a very strong connection with one another I felt, not only in character, but our personal energies simply talking to one another when we had the chance to, which was by far mind-blowing to me. Not only do we both have similar writing style, but we have so much more in common than we actually think about. You, 'missy', were my first crush ever on a forum! I hope that makes your day, and I hope we can continue to stay in touch, you're a lot of fun, and just as perverted as I am... Just a little better with hiding it in a crowd! xD

Ma'lol'koto, you better damn believe I have something to say about you. First, I heard things about you being bi-polar, then I heard your account was hacked, and that the actual 'you' was in france, and come to find out... Oh wait! Back to being bi-polar even though it is the real you! You don't belong in the RP community, you're not only terrible with description, length and grammar, you're a plaguing seed to everyone, as you do nothing anymore but stir up arguments and come back begging, whining for forgiveness over and over. Grow the _ _ _ _ up and try again when you finish third grade.

Kenshin and Remus both. You two take writing on a forum too seriously. You've done nothing but talk about killing, killing, killing, which can ultimately corrupt your head if you keep going on so negatively. We've had our differences, made up for them and let the time pass, but you two are still power hungry on this forum, almost as if you have something to prove to almost no one. Relax the tone a little bit, stop trying to break rules and enjoy yourself more often. I know you're going to laugh at this topic, I can tell your sense of humor with words like 'mercd noob' and whatnot. Forgive me for making you read this. And please, show a little more respect to people in chat, you two only really get so negative when you're both around each other, which just goes to show you're doing a buddy system, trying to show your friend that you're more hardcore than them to get your own kicks. You two are both some fairly mediocre writers with much power behind your creativity, but don't let it get to you so much. You two are the new all-stars of this site, so prove to the other members that you are worthy of it, and to new members that you're there to help them.

I don't think anyone else was too important for me to mention specifically, or we've had neutral meets here and their in the c-box. Thank you for your humor, Jack Hoff and Oran, I've had fun. Agent of Chaos, thanks for helping me out with grading upon request when needed, you're a kind person, that is easily sold. Nevek, I had a great time in our beginner battle and I really wish we could have had more experience outside of that one meet, it was alot of fun. And William, I'd like to thank you for not only allowing me to enter the epic cafe topic... Let's not talk about the grading issue there... But for allowing me to meet and expand my character's story with you great writers, and not to mention the ladies Wink

Good luck digging this forum out of the grave you've been burying it in, I know you guys will find it's purpose soon enough! And finally, thank you for allowing me to be a member and meet you completely indifferent people, I've honestly had a blast through the ups and downs I've been in here. I might pop in to bother you all in the c-box if it's allowed after this post's review, and if not, take care you talented individuals, good luck to you that I don't keep in touch with!

-Kinjo
Back to top Go down
Android 107

Android 107

PostSubject: Re: Farewell and Good luck, poor, poor forum...   Farewell and Good luck, poor, poor forum... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 11:44 am

He didn't mention me T_T Sad
Back to top Go down
Majin Keitaro
King Of Hellfighters
Majin Keitaro

PostSubject: Re: Farewell and Good luck, poor, poor forum...   Farewell and Good luck, poor, poor forum... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 1:07 pm

Well friend Farewell I hope you'll return to our forum some day. But if that never happens may our paths cross again some day. Allso It ain't no rule if you leave you can't join the C box lol. Why not just quit rp'ing here? I was thinking of making a chatters group that way ones who quit the rp can still stay in touch with members they've made friends with.
Back to top Go down
Mystic Nevek
Veteran
Mystic Nevek

PostSubject: Re: Farewell and Good luck, poor, poor forum...   Farewell and Good luck, poor, poor forum... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 2:33 pm

Kinjozu was one of the best RP'er's i'v ever got the privilege to know. Your the fucking man, and I hope you keep on shining!
Back to top Go down
Mystic Preach
Mystic Preach

PostSubject: Re: Farewell and Good luck, poor, poor forum...   Farewell and Good luck, poor, poor forum... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 2:36 pm

Well my friend. Good luck, Farewell and Goodbye. We will meet. Sometime...
Back to top Go down
Artik
Veteran
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Farewell and Good luck, poor, poor forum...   Farewell and Good luck, poor, poor forum... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 12:26 am

DAMN IT!!! He didnt mention me.... Sad
Back to top Go down
)V(akoto

PostSubject: Re: Farewell and Good luck, poor, poor forum...   Farewell and Good luck, poor, poor forum... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 12:37 am

Seeya and oh I did grow up....So you can take your opinion of me and keep it.
Back to top Go down
ツOran™

ツOran™

PostSubject: Re: Farewell and Good luck, poor, poor forum...   Farewell and Good luck, poor, poor forum... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 12:39 am

Your welcome Kinjo, hope to see you soon.
Back to top Go down
Rajikai

Rajikai

PostSubject: Re: Farewell and Good luck, poor, poor forum...   Farewell and Good luck, poor, poor forum... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 12:55 am

Um... Wish I could rp with you before you left ><
Back to top Go down
Makoto
The Saiyan King
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Farewell and Good luck, poor, poor forum...   Farewell and Good luck, poor, poor forum... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 7:00 pm

Also Kinjozu I respect you but I just dont think you have the right to insult someone elses rp skills. Just because I dont write 50 sentances per post doesnt make me a bad RPer. there is a time for longer posts and a time for shorter ones. So I know I have had issues but I work through them. So Farewell and I hope you keep what I said in mind.
Back to top Go down
Jack Hoff

Jack Hoff

PostSubject: Re: Farewell and Good luck, poor, poor forum...   Farewell and Good luck, poor, poor forum... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 8:49 am

Actually Kin does have the right... he's Kinjozu... lol.

Damn it Kin, I'ma stalk you or something now... lol. NO GOODBYE... see you later.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Farewell and Good luck, poor, poor forum...   Farewell and Good luck, poor, poor forum... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Farewell and Good luck, poor, poor forum...
Page 1 of 1