Dragonball Z: Shattered Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dragonball Z: Shattered Hope

Welcome to Dragonball Z: Shattered Hope. Brand New DBZ RPG! 9 Playable races, 40+ quests and techniques!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Good Fight

Go down 
+2
Maneki
Mystic Nevek
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Mystic Nevek
Veteran
Mystic Nevek

The Good Fight Empty
PostSubject: The Good Fight   The Good Fight Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 10:14 pm

We have put up a noble battle you all, we truly have. The site died, and somehow together we got it back to life! But it has returned to the grave, this time, with everyone fed up with each others bullshit, for good. It has been a fun time, and I hope to see you all on the Naruto site when its up a running. Effective as of right now, I quit. Good bye.
Back to top Go down
Maneki

The Good Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Good Fight   The Good Fight Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 10:24 pm

Wtf
Back to top Go down
Leon Nexus

Leon Nexus

The Good Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Good Fight   The Good Fight Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 1:16 am

double man.
Back to top Go down
GrinitΣ
Admin
GrinitΣ

The Good Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Good Fight   The Good Fight Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 5:05 am

How about you be a man and stop giving up asswipe.
Back to top Go down
https://dbzcos.rpg-board.net
Mystic Nevek
Veteran
Mystic Nevek

The Good Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Good Fight   The Good Fight Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 2:34 pm

Cause your a fucking plague, everything was fine till your unwanted ass came back. If you'd just stayed away we should have been fine. So I wish you nothing but Ill-tidings, you cancer.
Back to top Go down
GrinitΣ
Admin
GrinitΣ

The Good Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Good Fight   The Good Fight Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 11:57 pm

You wouldn't be here if it wasn't for me. Go fuck yourself you ass cunt.
Back to top Go down
https://dbzcos.rpg-board.net
Makoto
The Saiyan King
Makoto

The Good Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Good Fight   The Good Fight Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 12:25 am

STOP IT NIOW> THIS IS EXACTLY WHY PEOPLE ARE LEAVING DX. You people can give up and leave but I wont. I will not let this die. So if you all want to leave then you can hand me the site and I will keep it alive.
Back to top Go down
Majin Keitaro
King Of Hellfighters
Majin Keitaro

The Good Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Good Fight   The Good Fight Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 1:16 am

Your not getting the site...At all...you and Grinite both would have to come kill me before I let you have the site.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
The Saiyan King
Makoto

The Good Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Good Fight   The Good Fight Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 1:32 am

Well If your not gonna run it i will
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Good Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Good Fight   The Good Fight Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Good Fight
Page 1 of 1